Small tolerance plastic moulding manufactures, precision injection moulding production for electronic connector . It is a very precision project with several different design, It is a project from our Singapore Client with several different designing. No draft angle for the hole with diameter tolerance +/-0.02 mm ( 0.001"). Asia Billion are professional for the high precision plastic injection mold or small tolerance plastic moulding production , we are sure that Asia Billion can help you for this type high quality project.
Precision Plastic Injection mold
Core surface finish:
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
Type of gating:
Lead time for T1
Mold base steel:
1 000 000
Place of Origin
1. 0.02 mm small tolerance plastic molding product for the round cycle
2. Precision plastic injection mold for electronic connectors
3. Short lead time comparing with our competitor and low cost
4. Production reproducibility study
5. Very strong abrasion performance to keep the accuracy
6. Medical device using for this connector for global market
Please note that this information is just for reference and don’t copy or use to others purposely.
Small tolerance plastic moulding tooling Making Process:
Small tolerance plastic moulding Tooling Shop Showing:
Small tolerance plastic moulding Certifications and Quality Control:
Packing and Logistic:
Key points in the design of injection molded parts (six, seven, eight)
Six, the hole
1. The shape of the hole should be as simple as possible, generally taking a round shape.
2, the axial direction of the hole and the direction of the mold opening are the same, which can avoid core pulling.
3. When the aspect ratio of the hole is greater than 2, the draft angle should be set. The diameter of the hole at this time should be calculated according to the size of the small diameter (the largest physical size).
4, the length-to-diameter ratio of blind holes generally does not exceed 4. Anti-hole punching
5, the distance between the hole and the edge of the product is generally larger than the aperture size.
7. The core of the injection mold, the slider mechanism and avoidance
1. When the plastic parts cannot be demoulded smoothly according to the mold opening direction, the core puller mechanism should be designed. The slider of the core pulling mechanism can form a complicated product structure, but it is easy to cause defects such as seam stitching and shrinkage of the product, and increase the cost of the mold to shorten the life of the mold.
2. When designing injection molding products, if there is no special requirement, try to avoid the core structure. For example, the direction of the hole axis and the direction of the rib is changed to the mold opening direction, and the cavity core is used to penetrate.
Eight, the hinge
1. Using the toughness of PP material, the hinge can be designed to be integrated with the product.
2, the film size as a hinge should be less than 0.5mm, and remain even
3. When molding an integral hinge, the gate can only be designed on one side of the hinge
1. Inserting inserts into the injection molding product can increase local strength, hardness, dimensional accuracy and set small threaded holes (shafts) to meet various special needs. At the same time, it will increase product costs.
2, the insert is generally copper, but also other metal or plastic parts.
3, the part of the insert embedded in the plastic should be designed to prevent rotation and pull out structure. Such as: knurling, holes, bending, flattening, shoulders and so on.
4, the plastic around the insert should be properly thickened to prevent stress cracking of the plastic parts.
5, when designing the insert, should fully consider its positioning in the mold (hole, pin, magnetic)
Here Asia Billion is the best one of small tolerance plastic moulding manufactures in China , we can reach the tolerance to 0.005 mm ( 0.0002") for the mould manufacturing and do better than 90% of our competitors , if you want to find a good supplier , please contact us freely.