Asia Billion is a perfect partner for custom plastic tray project. we found at Hong Kong at the end of 2009 years. now we have more than 10 years development and found our reputation in our industry. we can help our customer from simple low cost plastic enclosures or housing to very precision and complex plastic injection molding project. we have our own tool room and can support you more efficient for your project development. our injection mould life can from 100 sets to 300 millions. It depend on the different requirements.
Our tooling details:
plastic injection moulding or thermoforming
Core surface finish:
polish ro texture
PP. PE, ABS, PC, nylon and more
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
from 1 cavity to 64 cavities
cold runner or hot runner
P20, 718H, 738H, H13, 8407, S136 and so on
Type of gating:
Sub gate, direct gate, edge gat and so on
P20, 718H, 738H, H13, 8407, S136 and so on
Ejection pin,ejector plate, ejector sleeve
SKD61, 718H, 738H, H13, 8407, S136 and so on
Lead time for T1:
2 weeks to 15 weeks
Mold base steel:
100 to 300 000 000
Mold Price :
from USD 3000 to USD 100000. it depend on the different design and size
For the size of the plate tray , we can make the size from small one to very big size part. our maximum big part can reach 3 meters by thermo forming technology. the thermo forming technology normally use for some big part, very high volume but not precision part and very small volume part.
Asia Billion Advantages for plastic trays:
1) : we are the real manufacture company and can support you from ideal , production design , tooling making and mass production molding
2) we have faster lead time and at least 5 to 30% price lower than your current supplier
3) Good quality and excellent service with global marketing reaching.
Asia Billion Company Overview:
Asia Billion plastic tray quality control:
Advantages and disadvantages of plastic tray thermoforming and injection molding
We often use a variety of plastic products in our daily lives, especially in plastic trays, but how are they made? What are their characteristics? Asia Billion as a professional custom plastic tray manufacturer today will help you better understand their manufacturing process.
Our common plastic tray products are usually use the thermoplastic and injection molded solution. Below we will give you more details the two processes. Of course, there are other processes, and we will not do more specific introductions.
1) Unlimited materials and colors, can produce a wide range of materials, colors and appearance of products
2) Especially suitable for large quantities of products, the price of the product can be very competitive
3) It can produce very precise dimensions to meet the needs of our different industries. Usually the tolerance of field frequency can reach +/- 0.02 mm or more.
4) Production efficiency is very high, even if you need hundreds of millions of parts per month, it can easily meet your huge production requirements by several copying injection molds.
1) Need to invest more in mold costs in the early stage
2) Because the mold development takes time,the project has a long development time. Normally need 4 to 15 weeks
3) It is not suitable for the products with a thickness less 0.5 mm and a thickness of 5.0mm or more. Too thin products are easy to short shot and can get the ok parts. Too thick products will have the shrink marks and take a long time for holding pressure and cooling , the result is it will increase in the production cycle and cost too much.
1) Products with a thickness of 0.2 mm to 10 mm can be easily formed
2) Only a small amount of mold investment is needed in the early stage. Thermoplastic molding, such as thick-walled plastic molds, only has two plates. Their cost is only one-fifth to one-tenth of the cost of the injection mold.
3) It is very cheap to manufacture small volume products, especially those with very thick and large dimensions, such as bus sunroofs and large medical device housings.
1) There are restrictions on materials. Not every material can be thermoformed. The commonly used materials are generally: PP, PE, ABS, etc. but engineering modified materials often cannot be used for thermoplastic molding.
2) The dimensional accuracy of the product is not high. The tolerance of the product such as blistering must meet the tolerance of 1-2% of the max size of the product. For example, the maximum size of a product is 1500mm, its tolerance must be at least 15mm. For some sophisticated products it is unacceptable.
3) The thickness of the product is not uniform, and there is no special structure such as ribs and boss. As far as possible, a uniform shell shape is required, and the Radius wave must meet R5.0mm or more, otherwise it is difficult to make a qualified product. And inverted buckle and other structures. This also limits many aspects of application. But can be achieved by simplifying product design, combined with injection molding and other processes to meet the requirements.
4) unit price is a little more expensive than injection molding parts
In 2018 years , Asia Billion receive a inquire about a large product tray project, which has several ribs and click undercut. The customer has strict control over product quality and budget, and any single process can not meet customer requirements. Asia Billion meets the customer's requirements through a combination of design and process optimization. We break down the product into a main shell body and several small parts to complete the assembly, and finally the process of the overall shell is required. The shell is made of thick-walled plastic by vacuum forming. Reducing the cost of production and mold, the others is often a relatively small product compared to the main housing, and the injection molding process can be used. When all the parts are produced, they can be fixed by strong glue or screwed fastening, and finally we hit the qualified products, at the same time achieve the purpose of the cost . The development cost of the mold is reduced to 60% of the customer's budget, the product price budget basically meets the customer's requirements, and the product size, shell and assembly precision control is completely OK.
If you have any custom plastic tray, plastic enclosure or plastic box needs, please feel free to contact us, we will be your most reliable partner.