Asia Billion is one of the best custom plastic injection molding manufacturers in china. we have the capacity from ideal to mass production for your plastic items. we use the latest cad design software such as Autodesk, UG, Pro/engineer, Solidworks and Catia. the file format can be IGES, X_T, Step, Stl or any more what you want . We control the design with full 3d drawing for mold design, 2d file for tolerance and technical requirements. Asia Billion also have very strictly quality control according to ISO 9001:2015 and IAFT 16949 quality system. it can make sure that all of our production are 100% correct for you.
custom plastic injection molding
Core surface finish:
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
Type of gating:
Lead time for Production
PE bags and Carton
1）Engineering PBT + GF 30 material
2) Mold temperature with 150℃ and melting temperature up to 300℃
3) High precision injection mould with 0.005 mm steel tolerance
4) custom precision injection molding with 0.02 mm tolerance for part
5) High volume mass production molding in Asia Billion with 40K per month
6) Automatic running plastic molding with robot taking for runner sprue
7) SPC study for the critical dimensions
Asia Billion Advantages for this project:
1）Competitive price with tight tolerance and fast cycle time for molding
2) more than 500 sets precision plastic connector injection mould and molding good experience
Asia Billion custom injection molding Process:
Asia Billion plastic injection moulding Overview:
Asia Billion Certifications and Quality Control:
Asia Billion Mould and production storage:
The factors affecting the cooling rate of the injection molding
(1) Plastic product design. Mainly the wall thickness of plastic products. The greater the thickness of the product, the longer the cooling time. In general, the cooling time is approximately proportional to the square of the thickness of the plastic article or proportional to the 1.6th power of the maximum runner diameter. That is, the thickness of the plastic product is doubled, and the cooling time is increased by 4 times.
(2) Mold material and its cooling method. Mold materials, including mold cores, cavity materials, and formwork materials have a large impact on cooling rates. The higher the heat transfer coefficient of the mold material, the better the heat transfer from the plastic per unit time and the shorter the cooling time.
(3) Cooling water pipe configuration. The closer the cooling water pipe is to the cavity, the larger the pipe diameter, the greater the number, the better the cooling effect, and the shorter the cooling time.
(4) Coolant flow rate. The greater the flow rate of cooling water (generally to achieve turbulent flow), the better the effect of cooling water to remove heat by heat convection.
(5) The nature of the coolant. The viscosity and thermal conductivity of the coolant also affect the heat transfer of the mold. The lower the viscosity of the coolant, the higher the heat transfer coefficient and the lower the temperature, the better the cooling effect.
(6) Plastic selection. Plastic refers to a measure of the rate at which plastic conducts heat from a hot ground.
The higher the heat transfer coefficient of plastic, the better the heat transfer effect, or the lower specific heat of plastic, the temperature is easy to change, so the heat is easy to dissipate, the heat conduction effect is better, and the required cooling time is shorter. Processing parameter setting. The higher the material temperature, the higher the mold temperature, the lower the ejector temperature, and the longer the cooling time required.
Asia Billion is obne of the best custom plastic injection molding manufactures in China which mainly service for aboard customers, we do the mold study for the potential issues with DFM and mold flow, the report include the best cycle time and how to design to meet the cycle time with good quality. if you need a good partner for your plastic tooling and molding project, please contact us freely at:
Asia Billion Innovational Technology Ltd
Mobile for business: +86-134 8063 8827