Plastic injection mold Introduction
Plastic molds are further divided according to the production process and production products:
A. Injection molding die - TV casing, keyboard button (the most common application)
B. Blowing mold - beverage bottle
C. Compression molding die - Bakelite switch, scientific porcelain dishes
D. Transfer molding die - integrated circuit products Extrusion molding die - glue pipe, plastic bag
F. Thermoforming mold - transparent molded packaging shell
G. Rotation molding die - soft plastic doll toy
Injection molding is the most commonly used method in plastic processing. The method is applicable to all thermoplastics and some thermosetting plastics. The amount of plastic products produced is far beyond the reach of other molding methods. As one of the main tools for injection molding processing, the injection mold is in the quality precision, manufacturing cycle and injection molding process. The level of production efficiency and other aspects directly affects the quality, output, cost and product renewal of the product, and also determines the ability and speed of the company's response in the market competition.
The injection mold is composed of several steel plates combined with various parts, which are basically divided into:
A forming device (core, cavity)
B positioning device (guide pin, guide bush)
C fixing device (mold plate, Mold A & B plate frame)
D Cooling system (water hole)
E temperature control system (heating pipe, heating wire)
F Injection system ( nozzle hole, runner groove, runner hole)
G Ejecting system (ejector pin, K.O)
Molds can be divided into three categories depending on the type of gating system:
(1) direct sprue gating mold: The runner and gate are on the parting line, and the product is demolded together when the mold is opened. The design is the simplest, easy to process, and the cost is low. Therefore, many people use the large nozzle system.
(2) Pin point small gating mold: The runner and gate are not on the parting line, generally directly on the product, so it is necessary to design a set of nozzle parting lines. The design is more complicated and difficult to process. Generally, it depends on the product requirements. Sluice system.
(3) Hot runner mold: This type of mold structure is basically the same as the fine water nozzle. The biggest difference is that the flow channel is in one or more constant temperature hot runner plates and hot nozzles, no cold material release, flow path and pouring. The mouth is directly on the product, so the flow channel does not need to be demoulded. This system is also called the waterless mouth system, which can save raw materials, is suitable for the case where the raw materials are expensive and the product requirements are high, the design and processing are difficult, and the mold cost is high.
The hot runner system, also known as the hot runner system, is mainly composed of a hot sprue bush, a hot runner plate, and a temperature-controlled electric box. Our common hot runner systems are available in single-point hot gates and multi-point hot gates. The single-point hot gate uses a single hot sprue sleeve to directly inject molten plastic into the cavity. It is suitable for plastic molds with a single cavity and a single gate. The multi-point hot gate branches the molten material to each through a hot runner plate. The hot runner is re-entered into the cavity, which is suitable for single-cavity multi-point feeding or multi-cavity molds.
Asia Billion are a small/middle size professional injection tooling & injection molding manufacture as well as metal machined components in South China .Our stability quality, Lower price and good service has given our customer a big confidence to new production development and market competition . ISO 9001 certified and TS 16949 compliance, each project with competitive price and quality assurance.
Our main advantages as below :
1) Lower Price and better quality control to save your cost for better marketing competition
2) Good customer service with quicker response
3) Early Project mechanical researching involved capacity for new production development
4) shorter Lead time stronger engineering team for mold design , mold simulation and quality assurance( DFM , full mold drawings, Mold flow simulation report can be provided )
5) all the requirements of certifications can be provided
6) Good knowledges for resin, steel and mechanical production design , we can help you optimize your project
7) High educated management team with long time working experience with oversea companies and all can speaking English
8) High precision injection mold and over mold is our big advantages than others ( Min tolerance for production can be +/-0.02mm, mold tolerance can be 0.005mm)
9) Good experience and understanding for SPI class 101 to 105 medical injection mold making classification
10) Small to middle size manufacturing and only service for high quality customer, we are easier to working with customer and smart enough.
11) we are fasting growing and smart or flexible enough for different demanding or some emergency conditions.
12) Good supply chain experience with Medical device , automotive , electronic or others industry OEM companies.
looking forward to hearing from you. If you need more details, please let me know .
Contact us at :
ADD: Building 9 , Wantou Industrial Park, Hongxing Village,SongGang Town, Shenzhen City, China 518105
Website: www.ab-industry.com www.ab-industry.net