Asia Billion Industry Co., Limited (ABIL) is a leading qualified plastic injection molding manufacturer, offering a range of products for a variety of industries that include the automotive, home appliance, electronic, electrical, medical, defense, construction and so on. We are also a professional manufacturer of plastic injection tooling and precision-machined products. Based in Shenzhen City of China, we have been engaged in the plastic injection molding manufacturing business for many years. We offer the professional, most cost-effective, quick reaction, high quality molding and tooling services all over the world with different approach to plastic solutions.
1. What can I do if I only have an idea or a sketch?
Send us an email with full description of idea and sketch drawing , our staff will contact you very soon and suggest you how to proceed.
2. What should I do if I have 3D models and want to make the products? And which format of 3D models should be ok?
We can accept IGS, PRT, STP or X_T format of the solid 3D CAD models, when you send us the 3D models, please include material choice, order quantity, color, surface treatment and so on.
3. What the cost will be for manufacturing a prototype and what's the lead time?
The cost of the prototype depends on size, structure and material, but our prototype cost starts only $50, the model size like 10X10X10CM can be done within 4 days, and plus 3 days air shipping to anywhere in the world.
4. What should I do if I only need 50-100 pcs of my designed products?
Send us the 3D models and our experienced engineer will evaluate your request, if the product material is aluminum or steel, CNC machining would be the best choice for this application, but if they are plastic parts, we will calculate if this is worth to do with prototyping or a trail mold.
5. What is the typical cost if injection-molded parts?
Tooling prices start at $850 and depend on geometry and complexity. The best way to estimate cost is to upload your 3D models and we will send you the quote within 24 hours.
6. What kinds of resin I can use?
Designer and engineers should consider application-specific material properties like tensile strength, impact resistance to ductility, mechanical characteristics, molding properties, and cost of the resin when selecting a resin. If you need a help to choose a material please feel free to contact us.
7. What will happen if my tooling wears out?
We will make another new mold for our customer if the original mold wears out for any reason.
8. What are Asia Billion capabilities? What size of the mold and part we can make?
Asia Billion Industry has 15 plastic injection molding machines which injection capability is from 0.5 grams to 1200 grams, and the biggest size of the part that we can produce is about 1.5 meter x 1.5 meter x 1.2 meter.
9. Can Asia Billion assemble and pack my product with custom made colorful packaging box?
Yes absolutely we can.
If you have any more question, please just let me know and we will get is done .