Advantages of Insert molding
1. The combination of the moldability and flexibility of the resin and the rigidity, strength and heat resistance of the metal complements the complex and intensive metal-plastic integrated product.
2. In particular, the combination of the insulating properties of the resin and the electrical conductivity of the metal can be used to satisfy the basic functions of the electrical product.
3. The pre-formed combination of multiple inserts makes the post-engineering of the product unit combination more rational.
4. Inlay products are not limited to metal, but also cloth, paper, wire, plastic, glass, wood, wire rafts, electrical parts and so on.
5. For the rigid molded product and the curved elastic molded product on the rubber gasket plate, the integrated product is formed by injection molding on the substrate, thereby eliminating the complicated operation of arranging the sealing , making the automated combination of the post process easier.
6. Because of the bonding of the molten material to the metal insert, the metal insert gap can be designed to be narrower than the press-in molding method, and the reliability of the composite product molding is higher. .
7. Selecting the appropriate resin and molding conditions, that is, for products that are easily broken (such as glass, coils, electrical parts, etc.), can also be sealed and fixed by resin.
8. By selecting the appropriate mold construction, the insert can also be completely enclosed in the resin.
9. After the insert is molded, it can be made into a product with a hollow groove after the core hole treatment.
10. The combination of a vertical injection molding machine and a robot, an inlay device, and the like, most of the insert molding projects can be automated.
Asia Billion made more than 5 hundreds set of insert mold and millions molding production in the pasted years,if you need a high quality insert molding anf tooling supplier, please contact us freely at:
Asia Billion Innovational Technology Ltd
Mobile for business: +86-134 8063 8827