Asia Billion is one of the preferred plastic injection mold manufacturers in South China with ISO9001 and IATF 16949 quality certifications. This is one of our new project for your reference , It is made by PC plastic. electronic device plastic housing for an electronic industry. This production is for USA and Europe worldwide famous customer.
Core surface finish:
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
Type of gating:
S136H with heat treated
Lead time for T1
Mold base steel:
Place of Origin
1) High polish surface
2) Big size mold with precision tolerance
3) Quick lead time , lower cost
4) Full dimension Inspection with color control for different batch
5) Complex mold structure for slider at 2 directions per cavity
Please note that this information is just for reference and don’t copy or use to others purposely.
ABIL Plastic Injection Mold Making Process:
What We Do:
Tooling: Multi-cavity mold, Family Mold , Cold runner/Hot runner Mold, 2 shots injection Mold, Over Mold, Insert Mold. Precise mold, Large mold, Silicone rubber mold .
Molding : Injection molding ,compression molding. Solid/Liquid Silicone & Rubber molding
Machining: CNC machining, grind, drill and lathe.
Business Range: Automotive, Electronic , Medical, Electricity , Home-appliance ,Defense, Furniture, Toy, Construction, Household appliances , Heavy Industry machinery , Commodity and so on
Secondary Operation: Painting, Silk-Screen .Hot Stamping, Second-assembly.
ABIL Plastic Injection Tooling shop Overview:
ABIL Plastic Injection Mold Certifications and Quality Control:
Injection Mold Packing and Logistic:
FAQ-How to choose your plastic parts material:
There are many types of materials that may be used in the injection molding process. Most polymers may be used, including all thermoplastics, some thermosets, and some elastomers. When these materials are used in the injection molding process, colorants may be added in the process to control the color of the final part. The selection of a material for creating injection molded parts is not solely based upon the desired characteristics of the final part. While each material has different properties that will affect the strength and function of the final part, these properties also dictate the parameters used in processing these materials. Each material requires a different set of processing parameters in the injection molding process, including the injection temperature, injection pressure, mold temperature, ejection temperature, and cycle time. If you want to know more details , please contct us freely.
Classification of plastic injection molding parts material
Plastic materials can be divided into two categories, namely thermosetting plastics and thermoplastics.
(1) Thermosetting plastics
The thermosetting plastic has a linear or branched structure. It can soften the flow during the first heating, and is heated to a certain temperature to cause a chemical reaction to crosslink and solidify and harden. However, this change is irreversible. Soften again. It is this molding process that uses the plasticizing flow during the first heating to fill the cavity under pressure and solidify into parts of a determined shape and size.
Commonly used thermosetting plastics are phenolic resin, urea-formaldehyde resin, melamine resin, unsaturated polyester resin, epoxy resin, silicone resin, polyurethane and the like.
Thermoplastics are one of the most widely used plastics, with thermoplastic resins as the main component and various additives to be configured into plastics. The molecular structure has a linear or branched structure. Under certain temperature conditions, the plastic can be softened and melted into any shape, and the shape is unchanged after cooling and solidification. This state can be repeated many times and always has plasticity. This repetition is only a physical change.
Thermoplastics can be further classified into two categories according to the molecular structure of plastic materials:
1) Amorphous plastic: Amorphous plastic refers to a plastic in which molecules are arranged in a disordered state without being in a crystal structure. The molecular arrangement of the amorphous plastic is disordered, whether in a molten state or in a solid state. In the molten state, as the temperature decreases, the amorphous plastic begins to assume a rubbery state, and as the temperature continues to decrease below the glass transition temperature, it assumes a glassy state.
2) Semi-crystalline plastic: Semi-crystalline plastic refers to a plastic in which a part of molecules are arranged in a regular crystal structure in a solid state, and the crystal structure has a relatively high density and a relatively tight density. Crystallization occurs during the process of plastics condensing from a molten state to a solid state, and the degree of crystallinity depends on the molecular structure and molding conditions of the plastic. Amorphous plastics and semi-crystalline plastics have very different properties.
At the time of injection, semi-crystalline plastics such as water are amorphous, such as glue, so semi-crystalline plastics are easier to inject and obtain precise dimensions.
2. Material selection basis
1) The load of plastic parts;
2) Product use environment;
4) Assembly requirements;
5) dimensional stability;
7) Safety requirements.
Asia Billion is your first choice for your plastic tooling and molding project, as one of the most efficiency Plastic Injection Mold Manufacturers all over the world, we can help you to save at least 10 to 90 days than your own plant or your current suppliers. we can realize your first sample within 10 working day for some projects and save your 30% to 60% project spending with same quality of yours. if you interest with this , please feel free to contact us .
Asia Billion Innovational Technology Ltd
Phone: 0086-134 8063 8827