the 2020 years is a sad time for global people. the covid-19 spread to all over the world and cause many people infection and death. all the global normal daily life and economic is affected deeply. One of our China local medical device client which need to develop a new generation UV disinfection lamp to clean the inside room air and need to very urgent time to launch the project in the market within 4 weeks from design starting. Asia Billion understand our social responsibility and try our best to help our customer to make the UV disinfection lamp plastic cover mould with our basic cost price, we organize our team to work for 24 hours per day and finished the project successfully . we are so proud to see that more and more people are using this UV disinfection lamp to help them for air cleaning.
medical plastic injection mold
Core surface finish:
sand paper polishing
Nylon with UV resistance
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
Type of gating:
Slider and lifter material:
Lead time for T1
1) Very urgent project which just have 3 weeks from production design to mass production in the very critical and urgent time of covid-19
2) Simple design, powerful disinfection function, low cost for user, it is just need several USD dollars and very easy to use. even if you lost the job , it is not a big cost for you and your family.
3) Both of the mechanical switch and remote wireless control are available, you don't need to go into the room and can operate it outside the room by the remote controller.
Asia Billion Advantages for this project:
1) Asia Billion is high quality UV disinfection lamp plastic cover mould maker and other medical device plastic molds. we know where need to spend the should cost and where can help you save the cost. we share our solution with you and help you to cut the cost spending normally in our DFMs.
2) Asia Billion 70% production are exported to developed countries and 90% production for global exported market. we understand the highest quality standard requirements and know how to reach your quality standard with reasonable cost and latest thechnology.
Asia Billion company Overview:
Ultraviolet lamps, also known as UV disinfection lamps, it use ultraviolet light emitted by mercury lamps to achieve sterilization and disinfection functions. Ultraviolet disinfection technology has unmatched sterilization efficiency of other technologies, and the sterilization efficiency can reach 99% ~ 99.9%.
The scientific principle of ultraviolet disinfection:
It mainly acts on the DNA of microorganisms, destroys the DNA structure, and makes it lose the functions of reproduction and self-replication to achieve the purpose of sterilization and disinfection. Ultraviolet sterilization has the advantages of being colorless, odorless and without chemical substances. But if there is no protective measures, it is easy to cause huge harm to the human body. If the bare skin is irradiated by this kind of ultraviolet light, it will be red, swollen, itchy and desquamated in the light ones; in severe cases, it may even cause cancer and skin tumors. At the same time, it is also an "invisible killer" of the eye, it can cause inflammation of the conjunctiva and cornea. Long-term exposure may cause cataracts.
In many schools and kindergartens, in order to prevent the spread of epidemic infectious diseases, ultraviolet lamps are installed in the classrooms for sterilization. However, it is stipulated that ultraviolet lamps cannot be turned on when someone is there, and can only be turned on after people leave. When the electrician installs the ultraviolet lamp, it must be marked on the lamp of the ultraviolet lamp to attract the attention of the indoor personnel. When installing the control switch of the ultraviolet lamp, it cannot be installed in accordance with the provisions of the general switch, nor can it rely on the method of telling the operator's attention, and not can stick a small piece of paper on the switch board for instructions. The switch for controlling the UV lamp should be installed separately in a lockable box. The key should be managed and controlled by a special person, and the management matters of the UV lamp should be posted outside the box for controlling the UV lamp to remind the using of the UV lamp and hazard..
(1) Application in surface sterilization, UV surface sterilization device is widely used in food, electronics, semiconductor, liquid crystal display, plasma TV, crystal vibrator, precision device, chemical industry, medicine, health care, biology, beverage, agriculture and other fields. The UV light source illuminates the surface of food, materials, etc., which has a fast, efficient and pollution-free sterilization effect, thereby maintaining the high quality of the product. Compared with traditional sterilization methods, UV sterilization has the characteristics of fast sterilization speed, continuous processing and batch processing, simple operation, environmental protection and no secondary pollution.
(2) Application in water treatment. There are two methods of using ultraviolet sterilization lamp for water treatment: immersion type and over-flow type. Putting the UV lamp directly into the water is called immersion type; when the UV lamp is put into the sleeve, it is called over-flow type. The working principle of the over-flow equipment is that the water flow with a certain flow rate generated by the pump is passed through the periphery of the quartz sleeve that can penetrate the ultraviolet, and the ultraviolet light is generated by the ultraviolet lamp to disinfect and sterilize the water. Its characteristic is that the water flow velocity is very fast, generally it is not more than 1s when the quartz jacket flows through, so the ultraviolet intensity of the germicidal lamp is very high, and the surface intensity is generally required to exceed 30000uw / cm2.
(3) Application in medical environment sanitation. The use of ultraviolet disinfection lamps to sterilize air has been in hospitals for decades. There are direct static air irradiation methods and flowing air disinfection methods. The static air direct irradiation method uses ultraviolet disinfection lamps to directly irradiate. Its disadvantage is that it cannot be sterilized in places where it cannot be irradiated, and people cannot be present during disinfection. The mobile air disinfection method uses a dynamic air disinfection machine, which can make up for the above two defects. The working principle of the mobile air disinfection machine is to sterilize the air passing through the disinfection machine through the indoor air circulation, so as to achieve the purpose of disinfecting the entire indoor air. The structure of this type of sterilization machine mostly uses the housing of the indoor unit of the household air conditioner. The mobile air disinfection machine has been developed into various disinfection equipment including sterilization air conditioners and air purifiers. The use has also been popularized. In the past, products that were only used in hospitals have moved to homes, offices, and announcements. The functions are also diversified. Products that were used only for sterilization in the past can be used for health care and prevention, and become health-related products.
This portable household ultraviolet disinfection lamp is a new lamp developed for the covid-19 epidemic infectious disease in early 2020. It is mainly used for air disinfection in homes and offices. It can be moved and designed 360 degrees working. No dead angle irradiation. Asia Billion has contributed to the manufacture and production of UV disinfection lamp plastic cover mould and plastic cover parts at a cost price for the worldwide epidemic control. We have successfully completed the manufacturing of this new product plastic shell in just three weeks in order to help more Needs of people and families for clean air.