As everybody know at the beginning of 2020 years. we met a emergency situation all over the world due to covid -19 virus is spreading everywhere all over the world. many people are infected and need to be treated. the breathing machine（ventilator) production ability is not enough to this situation, so Asia Billion get a very urgent order to help our customer develop the breathing machine plastic mould. totally 8 sets injection mold and 2 silicone compression molds must be finished within 15 days for mass production. now the final production is already in the market and support our customer and end users for many places.
medical plastic injection mold
Core surface finish:
ABS, PC, silicone
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
1 and 2
Type of gating:
Slider and lifter material:
S136 with heat treatment
Lead time for T1
Mold base steel:
Place of Origin
1) a very urgent order for time control, quotation and place with the order at the same day
2) the first samples must be ok and can run the mass production when the samples is approved within 3 days
3) fast lead time with around 15 days after the purchasing order and drawing confirm
4) Critical assembly and function testing
Asia Billion mould making plant overview:
Introduction of Medical Ventilator
In modern clinical medicine, the ventilator, as an effective means to artificially replace the autonomous ventilation function, has been widely used in respiratory failure caused by various reasons, anesthesia and respiratory management during major surgery, respiratory support treatment and emergency resuscitation. Occupies a very important position in the field of modern medicine. The ventilator is a vital medical device that can prevent and treat respiratory failure, reduce complications, save and extend the life of patients.
The ventilator is a useful tool for respiratory support and is a commonly used treatment for critically ill patients today. Respiratory support is directly related to the rescue level of critically ill patients. The following principles should be followed when purchasing a ventilator:
(1) Know the current status of the development and application of the ventilator, and the monitoring and ventilation modes determine the grade of the ventilator.
(2) Based on whether the hospital is a comprehensive ICU or a specialized ICU, it is estimated that the type of disease to be treated is an application-oriented unit or a large hospital for medical, teaching, and research.
(3) According to the experience of applying ventilator, ICU doctor level, don't buy high-end machine one-sidedly. The development of ventilator is the same as the development of other medical equipment.
Asia Billion has many years of medical device auxiliary design and development experience. We have served more than 20 well-known medical device R & D and manufacturing OEM factories worldwide, more than 200 projects, and a total of about 600 sets of mold experience. we are your preferred supplier for the development of injection molds for medical devices. For example, during the outbreak of covid-19, we helped our customers to quickly develop breathing machine plastic mould( ventilator plastic mould ), and successfully complete the project in 15 natural days. we think what our customer thinking and concern what our cutomer concern. we can help to solve problems quickly and efficiently, while meeting the urgent needs of the vast market.
If you have any medical plastic injection mold tooling or molding project, please contact us freely.