Asia Billion not only can make the small precision mold but also can make the complex large scale injection mold Max up to 1.5 meters. we have the 10 tons cranes and large cnc machine in our own shop. this project is made for our France customer at 2016 years, the part material is recycled PP with part size around 650 x 650 mm. so the mould size is around 850 x 900 mm . this mould now are running the production very well in our customer side. if you want to cost efficiency supplier for the big size mold , you also can contact us freely.
large scale injection mold
Core surface finish:
Cavity surface finish:
Polishing and texture
No of Cavities:
Type of gating:
Slider and lifter material:
Lead time for T1
Mold base steel:
Place of Origin
Mould Price :
1. large part with large mold and low cost
2. faster lead time
3. Yudo one drop open hot runner
4. thin wall part around 2.0 to 3.0 mm with 650 x 650 mm size
5. difficult part material filling and flash control
Asia Billion Core advantages:
1. we finished this mold at T2 and after T2 we ship the mould to customer, so the total mould lead time from starting to shipment is just 70 days
2. large size part and mold with competitive lead time and cost
3. 30 to 50% price lower than European mould makers with same quality level
Asia Billion injection mould full 3d design:
Asia Billion mould shop Overview:
Asia Billion Packing and Logistic:
Introduction of the characteristics of large plastic injection molds
Large scale injection mold is compared to small molds. Usually, we call molds with a clamping force greater than 500KN or injections weight of more than 1 kg as large mold. Large molds such as bus bump molds can reach more than 4 meters length. Manufacturing larger molds often requires more and larger equipments, such as large gantry CNCs, large EDMs and spot machines.
Large injection molds are similar in design, manufacturing and processing with Small molds, but there are also many unique places, such as strength design, price, processing, exhaust, etc. In large mold design, it must be based on the characteristics of large molds. Design and production process.
1) The strength and rigidity of large molds must be reasonable. Large-scale mold injection molding production pressure, the pressure of the cavity will be large, and the area is large, so it will produce a large amount of deformation, these necessary design when the full consideration of that full consideration. If possible, FEA finite element analysis is recommended to measure the results.
2) Large molds are usually more expensive, and we need to use cheap materials to reduce the cost of the molds when considering production.
3) The design of the mold must be considered for convenience. Because the size and weight of the large mold are large, it is very difficult to handle and install. For some structures, small inserts are required for installation and deployment. This method can also be greatly improved. Improve the efficiency and time of processing, and improve the difficulty of exhaust in the injection molding process. However, the design of the insert usually requires consideration of strength and cooling issues. In principle, all inserts require sufficient strength and cooling system.
4) The processing and design of some deep space and deep bone position in large molds must take into account the processing and forming quality of the actual equipment, because the deeper the hole, the boring and vibration of the drill bit in the machining center may cause defective products and damage to the machine tool. .
5) The scheduling requirements of large molds are relatively high, because the mold size and product size are relatively large, and the inside of the mold has a large gap, so there is more air. In the design of the mold, it is necessary to fully consider the problem of exhaust and glue. Otherwise, it is easy to break the glue or have troubles such as trapping gas.
6) Large molds need to minimize the number of trials, because large molds usually require a large injection molding machine to match, each test requires a lot of cost, so reducing the invalid test is a very large injection mold to reduce costs. Important route
7) large mold normally need more than one injection point , because the part is big and material flowing rate have some limitation, so we need to put as more injection point as possible in the right place , we can use mold flow software to simulate how it works and see the potential defaults such as material filling, welding lines, warpage , temperature change and so one.
Asia Billion also can help you for the large scale injection mold development , we can make the mold size MAX up to 1500 x1500 mm. if you want to good partner for you project, please contact Asia Billion.