Asia Billion are the expert for wireless remote control plastic housing injection mold and infrared remote control plastic mold and molding production, we made more than 20 projects the remote control project in the pasted time. this remote control have 4 parts and Asia Billion supply all the 4 parts , 3 plastic parts and 1 silicone rubber compression molding keypad with printing.
1) light weight and innovative design
2) multi color silicone rubber molding for the keypad
3) it used the latest wireless control electronic device and can control the device around 100 meters
4) wireless remote control for the internet of things device ( IoT)
Asia Billion Advantages for this project:
1) we are the totally supplier for the mold , plastic , silicone keypad and brass screw
2) good family mold design for 3 plastic parts in one mold to save the mold and molding cost
3) well understand the remote control device and can support your project from your R & D step
Asia Billion company overview:
How to solved the remote control plastic housing appearance welding marks ?
The remote control plastis housing is a cosmetic part and need high requirement for the surface finishing , but due to the holes existing , there are very easy to have ugly welding line marks.
|Injection speed and pressure too low||increase the injection speed and injection pressure|
|mold temperature too low||increase the mold temperature; use the better molding flow rate material|
|venting is not good||add the venting or add some more inserts or lifters for better venting|
|melting temperature too low||increase the meting temperature|
|material is too bad||change the good material and adjust the correct injection molding parameters|
|Gating is not good||do the mold flow analysis and change the gating position or size|
|shut off problem||modify or improve the shut off area and draft angles|
|production design structure defaults||optimize the part design or do the second operation such as labelling or spraying to cover the welding marks|
Three major things you need to know when choosing an injection mold supplier
First, don't just look at the price, we must consider all aspects of quality, lead time and service.
1. There are many types of molds, which can be roughly divided into ten categories. According to different requirements of parts materials, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, service life, economy, etc. different types of mold forming are selected.
2, The mold with high precision requirements need to use high-precision CNC machine tool processing, and the mold material and forming process have strict requirements, and also need to use CAD / CAE / CAM mold technology to design and analyze.
3, Some parts have special requirements due to molding, the mold also needs to use hot runner, gas-assisted molding, nitrogen cylinder and other advanced technology.
4. Manufacturers should have CNC, EDM, wire-cutting machine tools and CNC copy milling equipment, high-precision grinding machines, high-precision three-coordinate measuring instruments, computer design and related software.
5, The general large-scale mould should consider whether the machine tool has a crimping mechanism, and even side lubricants, multi-station grade and so on.
6. The manufacturing methods and processes of the above molds are not available and mastered by every enterprise. When choosing a collaborative manufacturer, you must understand its processing capabilities, not only look at hardware equipment, but also combine management level, processing experience and technical strength.
7, For the same set of molds, different injection mold manufacturers offer sometimes has a big gap. You should not pay more than the cost of the mold, and should not be less than the should cost of the mold. Mold manufacturers have to make a reasonable profit in the business. Ordering a set of molds with much lower quotations can be a hassle to start. you may have a lot of trouble in the later production time.
Second, do not only focus on product design, ignoring the manufacture of plastic molds.
Some users want to focus on product development when developing products or new products, and neglect communication with plastic mold making units. After the product design plan is initially determined, there are two advantages to contacting the mold manufacturer in advance:
1. It can ensure that the designed product has a good forming process, and the shaped design will not be modified because the parts are difficult to process.
2, the mold maker can make design preparation in advance to prevent ignorance in the inconsistency, affecting the construction period.
3, the production of high-quality plastic mold, only the close cooperation between the supply and demand, in order to ultimately reduce costs and shorten the cycle.
Third, avoid multi-headed collaboration, try to make plastic mold production and product processing one-stop, reduce system errors.
1. With qualified molds , it is not always possible to produce batches of qualified products. This is mainly related to the selection of the machine tool for the part, the forming process (forming temperature, forming time, etc.) and the technical quality of the operator.
2, with a good mold, but also have a good forming process, it is best to work together, try to avoid long-term collaboration. If the conditions are not met, it is necessary to choose a party to be fully responsible, and be sure to write clearly when ordering the contract.
Asia Billion are your one stop high quality supplier for the wireless remote control plastic housing injection mold and molding items , no matter it is IR remote control , wireless remote control or blue teech remote control. we have rich experience for all these two types production. If we can do something for you, please send us your RFQ with specifications for more discussion.