It is a LED display panel bottom frame for our Europe customer from France. It has very critical flatness controlling up to 0.2mm with size of 10 inches. Need to load 150 ℃ high temperature and 30℃ under zero temperature. Huge volume production with 12 pieces M4 brass insert automatically insertion and molding by robot.
It is a LED
display panel bottom frame for our Europe customer from France.It has very critical flatness controlling up
to 0.2 mm with size of 10 inches. Need to load 150 ℃ high temperature and 30℃ under zero
temperature. Huge volume production with 12 pieces M4.0 brass insert
automatically insertion and molding by robot.
Project details as
electronic insert injection
Core surface finish:
PC+20% Glass Fiber
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
1 x 2 cavities
1 drops Hot runner
Type of gating:
Pin point gate
Lead time for FOT:
Mold base steel:
1 000 000
Mold Price Totally:
1） Special engineering plastic injection molding material from Europe
only , need to import from European market to China
flatness control for 0.2mm of the total part
High loaded temperature at 150 degree Celsius
Automatic M4 screw insertion to the mold by robot and automatic injection
molding running by same robot
Asia Billion is a high quality electronic insert injection tooling manufacture in Shenzhen south of China, half of our projects
are over mold or metal insert injection mold , we are ISO 9001 certified and
accord to the TS 16949 standard to control our manufacturing process. If you
have any injection molding project, no matter what kind of material ,
Please contact us freely for you project.
Asia Billion electronic
insert injection tooling making workshop Over View:
Asia Billion electronic insert injection tooling Engineering and Project
Asia Billion electronic insert injection tooling Quality Control:
Asia Billion Production PPAP:
Precautions before injection mold trial out
1. Understand the relevant information of the mold: carefully look at the design drawings, detailed analysis, and about the mold designers to participate in the test work.
2. First check the mechanical matching action on the workbench: pay attention to whether there are any scratches, missing parts and looseness, whether the mold-to-slide action is correct, whether there is leakage in the water channel and the gas pipe joint, and if there is any limit on the opening of the mold. It should also be marked on the model. If the above actions can be done before hanging the mold, it is possible to avoid the problem of finding the problem when hanging the mold, and then the waste of work caused by disassembling the mold.
3. When it is determined that all parts of the mold are suitable for movement, it is necessary to select a suitable test injection molding machine. When selecting, you should pay attention to:
(a) What is the large injection volume of the injection molding machine?
(b) Whether the inner distance of the tie rod is placed under the mold
(c) Whether the large movement of the activity template meets the requirements
(d) Are other related test tools and accessories ready?
After everything is confirmed to be no problem, the next step is to hang the mold. When hanging, pay attention to all the clamp templates and the hanging fishing before the mold is opened, so as not to loosen or break the clamp template, so that the mold falls. After the mold is installed, the mechanical action of each part of the mold should be carefully checked, such as the action of the skateboard, the thimble, the retracting structure and the limit switch. Also pay attention to whether the nozzle and the feed port are aligned.
The next step is to pay attention to the mold clamping action. At this time, the mold closing pressure should be lowered. In the manual and low speed clamping movements, pay attention to whether there is any smooth movement and abnormal sound. The process of lifting the mold is actually relatively simple. It is difficult to focus on the center of the mold gate and the nozzle. It is usually possible to adjust the center by means of test paper.
4. Increase the mold temperature:
According to the performance of the raw materials used in the finished product and the size of the mold, an appropriate mold temperature control machine is used to raise the temperature of the mold to the temperature required for production. After the mold temperature is increased, the movement of each part must be reviewed again, because the steel may cause jamming after thermal expansion, so it is necessary to pay attention to the sliding of each part to avoid the occurrence of strain and chatter.
5. If there is no experimental plan in the factory, we recommend that only one condition can be adjusted at a time when adjusting the test conditions to distinguish the impact of a single condition change on the finished product.
6. Depending on the raw materials, make a proper baking of the original used.
7. Try and use the same raw materials as much as possible in future mass production.
8. Do not try the test by default. If there is any color requirement, you can arrange the test color together.
9. Internal stress and other problems often affect secondary processing. After the mold is tested, the finished product should be re-sold after the mold is stabilized. After the mold is slowly closed, adjust the mold pressure and act several times to check whether there is any joint. The mold pressure is uneven, so as to avoid burrs and mold deformation of the finished product.
After the above steps are checked, the mold closing speed and the closing pressure are lowered, and the safety buckle and the ejection stroke are set, and then the normal closing mode and the closing speed are adjusted. If the limit switch of the large stroke is involved, the mold opening stroke should be adjusted slightly shorter, and the high speed mold opening action should be cut off before the mold opening stroke. This is because during the entire mold opening stroke during the mold clamping, the high speed stroke is longer than the low speed. The mechanical ejector rod on the plastic machine must also be adjusted after the full-speed mold opening action to prevent the ejector plate or the peeling plate from being deformed by force.
Please check the following items before the first mode is shot:
(a) Whether the feeding schedule is too long or insufficient.
(b) Whether the pressure is too high or too low.
(c) Whether the filling speed is too fast or too slow.
(d) Whether the processing cycle is too long or too short.
To prevent short shots, breakage, deformation, burrs and even damage to the mold. If the processing cycle is too short, the thimble will pierce the finished product or strip the finished product. This type of situation may take you two or three hours to remove the finished product. If the processing cycle is too long, the weak part of the mold core may be broken due to shrinkage of the rubber. Of course, you can't predict all the problems that may occur during the trial process, but taking precautions and taking timely measures will help you avoid serious and expensive losses.