Custom plastic enclosures for optical fiber cable joint plastic closure, widely used for the network and telephone. Ithis plastic ensoure are used engineering PA6+33%GF material from Dupont. Water-proof and Moisture-proof for the inside plastic enclosures with a runner gasket between the bottom plastic enclosures and top plastic enclosures. Using environmental temperature can reach to -25℃ to 100 ℃ for long time.
Project details as below :
Core surface finish:
Cavity surface finish:
MT 11040 Texture
No of Cavities:
2 drops moldmaster hot runner
H13 with heat treatment 48 to 52 HRC
Type of gating:
H13 with heat treatment 48 to 52 HRC
Lead time for T1:
Mold base steel:
1 000 000
Total Mold Price Totally:
The cable connector box is a popular name. The scientific name is called the optical cable connection box, which is also called the optical cable connection package, the optical cable connector package and the barrel. It is a mechanical pressure sealing joint system, which is a continuous protection device that provides optical, sealing and mechanical strength continuity between adjacent optical cables. It is mainly used for straight-through and branch connection of overhead, pipeline, direct burial and other laying methods applicable to various structural optical cables.
The box body is made of imported reinforced plastic, high strength and corrosion resistance. The terminal box is suitable for connection in the terminal room of the structural fiber optic cable. The structure is mature, the seal is reliable, and the construction is convenient. Widely used in communications, network systems, CATV cable TV, fiber optic cable network systems, and more. The right side is a two-in and two-out connector box;
It is used for protective connection and fiber distribution between two or more optical cables. It is one of the commonly used devices for user access points. It mainly completes the connection between the distribution cable and the incoming cable, and can be connected according to FTTX. Need to install a box or simple optical splitter;
• This plastic enclosure is made by high quality engineering plastic injection molding
• The product uses 2 times of cable-clamp technology to ensure no additional loss of fiber in the box.
• The product has multiple reuse and expansion capabilities.
• Size: Height 430mm Inner diameter Φ135mm Maximum outer diameter Φ210mm
• Cable neck: Φ20mm
• Single core count: 12/24
• Maximum splice tray: minimum capacity 4 cores maximum capacity 144 cores.
• Maximum number of splice trays: 6
• Stretch tightness: 2000N axial tension, no air leakage.
• Withstand voltage: 15KV (DC).
• Stretch seal: After the product is inflated, it can withstand 2000N axial tension without air leakage.
• Impact seal: After the product is inflated, it can withstand impact energy of 16N*m (Newton*m) three times. The product has no cracks and no air leakage.
• All other performance requirements are in compliance with YD/T814.1-2004 standards.
1. According to the shape structure, it can be divided into two types: cap type cable connector box and horizontal cable joint box;
2. There are overhead, pipeline (tunnel) and direct burial types according to the way the cable is laid;
3. According to the cable connection method, it is divided into two types: straight through and divergent;
4. There are heat shrinkable seal type and mechanical seal type according to the sealing method.
Asia Billion is one stop supplier for your injection mould with DME, Hasco standard and engineering capacity as well as European and North American local support. we can help you realize your ideals from concept to mass production with engineering production design and manufacturing feasibility improvement capacity. We have a lot of high quality plastic injection mould fabrication experience. If you have any plastic injection tooling, plastic injection molding items or similar with this, please contact us freely.
Asia Billion Plastic Enclosure injection Mould making process:
Custom Plastic Enclosure injection Mould shop Overview
Asia Billion Plastic Enclosure injection Mouldr Quality Control
Plastic Enclosure injection Mould Logistic Solution