This is a 4+4 cavities food container stack mould plastic injection molding project for our China local and Asia FMCG Industry, the material is food grade PP, plastic container wall thickness is 0.4 mm , the container cubage is 1 liters , size around 170 x 115 x 70 mm. very fast lead time and high volume mass production. Asia Billion is a innovative plastic injection mold and plastic molding companies in China , we can help you for all the different hightech injection mold and molding project , such as the precision injection mold, over mold, 2K & 3K mold ,insert mold , LSR mold , thin wall mold and stack mold.
Project details as below :
stack mould plastic injection molding
Core surface finish:
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
8 drops hot runner
S136 with heat treatment to 58 to 62 HRC
Type of gating:
|S136 with heat treatment to 58 to 62 HRC|
air push + stripper plate
Lead time for T1:
Mold base steel:
3 000 000 cycles
Mold Price Totally:
CNY 328 000
1） Super high volume mass production for FMCG plastic container
2) stack mould with very fast lead time for samples and production
3) production cycle time is just 8 seconds
4) 3 millions mold shot life for this part, it is the longest mold life in Asia Billion what we can do
5) 0.4 mm wall thickness think wall high speed plastic injection molding
Asia Billion Advantages for this project:
1） super long life plastic injection mold up to 3 millions shots. 99% of chinese mold makers don't have the capacity.
2) stack plastic injection mold and molding mass production capacity
Asia Billion stack mould manufacturing Process showing:
Asia Billion Engineering and Project Capacity:
Asia Billion Workshop Overview:
Stack mold introduction
Stack mold technology is a kind of mold cutting-edge technology that is different from ordinary injection mold technology, that is, multiple cavities are overlapped in the mold clamping direction in a pair of molds. Such a mold typically has a plurality of parting faces, and one or more cavities can be placed on each parting surface. Simply put, a stack mold is equivalent to stacking multiple single-layer molds together and mounting them on an injection molding machine for injection molding. The stack mold structure is composed of a plurality of systems such as a stack mold hot runner system, a special mold base system, a load guiding system, a bidirectional ejection system, and a split mold linkage system.
Stack mold technology has the following characteristics:
1. The production efficiency of the stack mold is more than double or more than that of the ordinary single-layer mold, which greatly reduces the injection molding production cost. From the structural characteristics, the stack mold combines multiple pairs of cavities into a pair of molds, which can fully meet the production by utilizing ordinary injection molding equipment. The filling, holding and cooling time of the mold is the same as that of the single-layer mold, which determines that the production efficiency of the stack mold will be doubled or even multiplied by the ordinary single-layer mold, greatly increasing the output per unit time of the product.
2. The laminating mold can be installed on the same injection molding machine as the single-layer mold, without investing in additional machines and equipment, saving the cost of machines, equipment, plants and new labor.
3. The manufacturing requirements of the stack mold are basically the same as those of the ordinary mold. According to statistics, the manufacturing cycle of a double-layer stack mold is 5% to 10% shorter than the manufacturing cycle of two single-layer molds.
4. The laminating mold is suitable for mass production of large flat products with small shapes and small multi-chamber thin products. The larger the batch size, the lower the production cost of the products.
Asia Billion has a leading experience in stack mould plastic injection molding, and our molds have been successfully used in the FMCG and consumer electronics industries and have helped our customers achieve significant benefits. If you also have a need for stack molds, please feel free to contact us.