Asia Billion is a expert company of plastic mould for automotive sensors in China for our global customer , we have many projects experience such as brake sensors, pressure sensors, position sensors,clutch sensors,engine and motor sensors ,temperature sensors, exhaust sensors and transmission sensors. Now Asia Billion are making some sensors plastic injection mould for our local customer and end customer is general motor.
plastic mould for automotive sensors
Core surface finish:
Cavity surface finish:
No of Cavities:
1.2344 with heat treating to HRC 46-48
Type of gating:
1.2344 with heat treating to HRC 46-48
1.234 with heat treating to HRC 48-52
Lead time for T1
Mold base steel:
1 000 000
Place of Origin
Mould Price :
1. metal insert molding and plastic mould for automotive sensors
2. special elbow metal insert molding with difficult material sealing
3. engineering nylon resin automotive injection molding
4. torque testing for the metal insert
5. high melting temperature and high temperature resistance
Asia Billion Core advantages:
1. Good experience for different automotive sensors plastic design and plastic molding
2. Good relationship with automotive sensors OEM manufactures
3. Smart and flexible support for our customer
Asia Billion plastic mould manufacturing Process:
Asia Billion mould engineering and project capacity:
Asia Billion automotive plastic mould shop Overview:
Asia Billion Certifications and Quality Control:
Asia Billion Packing and Logistic:
Type of automotive sensor
One of the characteristics of automotive technology development is that more and more components are electronically controlled. According to the role of the sensor, it can be classified into automotive sensors that measure temperature, pressure, flow, position, gas concentration, speed, brightness, dry humidity, distance, etc.
Sensors, each of which performs its own duties. Once a sensor fails, the corresponding device will work abnormally or not. Therefore, the role of the sensor in the car is very important.
Automotive sensors used to be used exclusively on engines and have been extended to chassis, body and lighting electrical systems. These systems use more than 100 sensors. Among a wide variety of sensors,
Common sensors for automotive as below :
1. Intake pressure sensor: reflects the change of the absolute pressure in the intake manifold, which is a reference signal for calculating the injection duration to the ECU (engine electronic control unit);
Air flow meter: measures the amount of air sucked by the engine and provides it to the ECU as a reference signal for the injection time;
2. Throttle position sensor: measure the angle at which the throttle is opened, and provide the ECU as a reference signal for oil cut, fuel/air ratio control, and ignition advance angle correction;
3. Crankshaft position sensor: detects the crankshaft and engine speed, and provides it to the ECU as a reference signal for determining the ignition timing and the working sequence;
4. Oxygen sensor: detecting the concentration of oxygen in the exhaust gas, and supplying it to the ECU as a reference signal for controlling the fuel/air ratio in the vicinity of the optimum value (theoretical value);
5. Intake air temperature sensor: detects the intake air temperature and provides it to the ECU as the basis for calculating the air density;
6. Coolant temperature sensor: detects the temperature of the coolant and provides engine temperature information to the ECU;
7. Knock sensor: Installed on the cylinder to specifically detect the deflagration of the engine, and provide the ECU with the ignition advance angle adjusted according to the signal.
The transmission transmits a vehicle speed sensor, a temperature sensor, a shaft speed sensor, a pressure sensor, etc., and the direction indicator has a rotation angle sensor, a torque sensor, and a hydraulic sensor;
The suspension has a vehicle speed sensor, an acceleration sensor, a vehicle height sensor, a roll angle sensor, a corner sensor, and the like.
As one of the professional company of plastic mould for automotive sensors, Asia Billion has a wealth of experience in the design and optimization of automotive sensor plastic housings and metal inserts. We can help you achieve your project faster and at a lower cost. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Asia Billion Innovational Technology Ltd
Phone: 0086-134 8063 8827