Asia Billion are one of the best automotive plastic injection molding companies in South China . we have a Canada office for local support for our customers. Our stability quality, Lower price and good service has given our customer a big confidence to new production development and market competition . ISO 9001 certified and TS 16949 compliance, each project with competitive price and quality assurance.
Our main advantages as below :
1) Lower Price and better quality control
2) Good customer service with quicker response
3) Early Project mechanical researching involved capacity for new production development (ESI)
4) shorter Lead time stronger engineering team for mold design , mold simulation and quality assurance( DFM , full mold drawings, Mold flow simulation report can be provided )
5) all the requirements of certifications can be provided
6) Good knowledges for resin, steel and mechanical production design , we can help you optimize your project
7) High educated management team with long time working experience with oversea companies and all can speaking English
8) High precision injection mold and over mold is our big advantages than others ( Min tolerance for production can be +/-0.02mm, mold tolerance can be 0.005mm)
9) Good experience for Automotive, medical device and electronics device development and validation ( such as PPAP , Control Plan , FMEA, CPK , SPC, FDA, UL,MSDS and so on )
10) Small to middle size manufacturing and only service for high quality customer, we are easier to working with customer and smart enough.
11) we are fasting growing and smart or flexible enough for different demanding or some emergency conditions.
12) Good supply chain experience with automotive plastic injection molding companies in Canada
Asia Billion automotive plastic injection Mold workshop Over View:
Material selection for Automotive Plastic Injection Mold
With the development of the injection molding industry, the complexity and precision of injection molding products are becoming higher and higher, and higher requirements are placed on the injection molding materials. The automotive plastic injection molding materials are selected according to the different conditions and processing methods of the injection molding molds as follows:
1. Working conditions of injection mold
Due to the development of the injection molding and automotive plastic injection molding industry, the quality requirements for injection molds are getting higher and higher, so the failure of injection molds and its influencing factors have become important research topics.
The main working parts of the injection mold are molded parts, such as punches and dies, which form the cavity of the injection mold to form various surfaces of the injection molded part and directly contact with the injection molding, and are subjected to pressure, temperature, friction and corrosion. effect.
2. Analysis of failure causes of injection molding materials
General mold manufacturing includes mold design, material selection, heat treatment, machining, commissioning and installation. According to the survey, the materials used in the mold and the heat treatment are the main factors affecting the service life.
From the perspective of total quality management, the factors affecting the service life of the mold cannot be measured as the sum of polynomials, but should be the product of multiple factors. Thus, the advantages and disadvantages of mold materials and heat treatment are special in the whole mold manufacturing process. important.
From the analysis of the general phenomenon of mold failure, the injection mold can produce wear failure, local deformation failure and fracture failure during the service process. The important failure modes of injection molds can be divided into wear failure, local plastic deformation failure and fracture failure.
3,automotive plastic injection mold steel performance requirements
With the rapid development of the manufacturing industry, injection molds are an indispensable tool in injection molding processing, and the proportion of total mold production has increased year by year. With the development and continuous production of high-performance injection molding, the types of injection molding products are increasing. The use continues to expand, and the products are becoming more sophisticated, larger, and more complex.
The molding production is developing at a high speed, and the working conditions of the mold are becoming more and more complicated. When selecting the material of the injection mold, it is avoided to select the material with the same structure.
Welcome to contact us for more details or any RFQ for your projects.