Three major things you need to know and pay attention to when choosing an injection mold supplier
First, don't just look at the price, we must consider all aspects of quality, cycle and service.
1. There are many types of molds, which can be roughly divided into ten categories. According to different requirements of parts materials, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, service life, economy, etc., different types of mold forming are selected.
2, the mold with high precision requirements need to use high-precision CNC machine tool processing, and the mold material and forming process have strict requirements, and also need to use CAD / CAE / CAM mold technology to design and analyze.
3, some parts have special requirements due to molding, the mold also needs to use hot runner, gas-assisted molding, nitrogen cylinder and other advanced technology.
4. Manufacturers should have CNC, EDM, wire-cutting machine tools and CNC copy milling equipment, high-precision grinding machines, high-precision three-coordinate measuring instruments, computer design and related software.
5, the general large-scale stamping dies (such as automotive cover parts mold) should consider whether the machine tool has a crimping mechanism, and even side lubricants, multi-station grade and so on. In addition to punching tonnage, it is necessary to consider the punching, feeding device, machine tool and mold protection device.
6. The manufacturing methods and processes of the above molds are not available and mastered by every enterprise. When choosing a collaborative manufacturer, you must understand its processing capabilities, not only look at hardware equipment, but also combine management level, processing experience and technical strength.
7, for the same set of molds, different injection mold manufacturers offer sometimes a big gap. You should not pay more than the cost of the mold, and should not be less than the cost of the mold. Mold manufacturers, like you, have to make a reasonable profit in the business. Ordering a set of molds with much lower quotations can be a hassle to start. Users must proceed from their own requirements and comprehensively measure them.
Second, do not only focus on product design, ignoring the manufacture of plastic molds.
Some users tend to focus on product development and development when developing products or new products, and neglect communication with plastic mold making units. After the product design plan is initially determined, there are two advantages to contacting the mold manufacturer in advance:
1. It can ensure that the designed product has a good forming process, and the shaped design will not be modified because the parts are difficult to process.
2, the mold maker can make design preparation in advance to prevent ignorance in the inconsistency, affecting the construction period.
3, the production of high-quality plastic mold, only the close cooperation between the supply and demand, in order to ultimately reduce costs and shorten the cycle.
Third, avoid multi-headed collaboration, try to make plastic mold production and product processing one-stop, reduce system errors.
1. With qualified molds (test pieces qualified), it is not always possible to produce batches of qualified products. This is mainly related to the selection of the machine tool for the part, the forming process (forming temperature, forming time, etc.) and the technical quality of the operator.
2, with a good mold, but also have a good forming process, it is best to work together, try to avoid long-term collaboration. If the conditions are not met, it is necessary to choose a party to be fully responsible, and be sure to write clearly when ordering the contract.
These are the three important things we need to pay attention to when we are doing injection molds and product processing. Don't be fooled by some irregular manufacturers. Our Shenzhen Yutongda is specialized in: plastic mold, injection mold, die-casting mold, silicone mold and other plastic mold design and processing. The company has a group of senior engineers and professional technicians, and 23 precision injection molding machines and their own mold processing. workshop. Specializing in the design, development and production of plastic products. And for customers to develop and design a variety of plastic products free of charge, welcome to the board and sample to jointly develop. So choosing us will be your most sensible choice, and we look forward to working with you.