Plastic Injection Moulding Common Defaults Description:
1, Different color point: with its own color of different noise or mixed with resin in the exposed points on the surface.
2, Gas marks: due to various reasons, the gas left on the product surface traces.
3. Shrinkage: Subsidence of the surface caused by cooling shrinkage of the material.
4. Water lines: The lines of water waves left on the surface of the product when rubber is sprayed.
5. Strain: Scratches caused by mold surface or grain dragging on the surface of the product when the mold is opened.
6, deformation: the product of the bending, distortion, stretching phenomenon.
7, white ejector pin marks: color white, often appear in the top position.
8, Burning: plastic burning metamorphism, usually the color yellow, when the carbon black.
9, Dent: due to shrinkage of the material, the overall surface of the product subsidence.
10. Welding lines: In the process of molding, two or more strands of melted material are joined to each other, and there is a sense of sight and feel.
11,short of material: a part of the product is not full
12. Color mixing: Due to internal stress, different colors are produced on the product surface.
13, Flash (burrs): Due to various reasons, the non-structural part of the product produces excess material.
14, plugging: should be transparent where the barrier caused by the barrier.
15. Break: Defects in the Plastics after Partial Disconnection
16, Scrap roughness: the scrap stick the part after friction damage.
17, oil (oil marks): For various reasons, leaving traces on the surface of the product (including release agent), so that the part of the light and with a flow sample
18, bubble: transparent product formed in the hollow.
19, scratches: due to the friction of the hard plastic surface caused by the linear traces.
20. Flower: Mainly due to insufficient baking time or temperature, the moisture content in the raw material exceeds the standard.
Asia Billion is a high quality plastic injection moulding manufacture and worth your directly contact for your new project.
Contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org