Introduction of PPO/PA alloy plastic materials
Both PPO (polyphenylene ether) resin and PA (nylon) resin are engineering plastics with a wide range of applications. PPO is an amorphous material with excellent heat resistance, outstanding mechanical properties and electrical insulation, good dimensional stability, excellent chemical stability and good creep resistance. It is one of the most important engineering plastics, but its impact resistance is poor. It has high melt viscosity and poor processability, which greatly limits its application in certain fields. PA66 resin is a crystalline material, and has a low melt viscosity, good fluidity and easy processing, but is easy to absorb water, has poor dimensional stability, and has poor heat resistance. PPO and PA blending compatibilization technology can be used to obtain PPO/PA alloys with both PPO and PA advantages, such as excellent heat resistance, excellent processing properties, excellent dimensional stability and high impact strength. At present, the PPO/PA materials suitable for thinning are of great concern at home and abroad, especially in the electronics industry. Although the PPO/PA alloy modified by the blending compatibilization technology has improved process ability, it still cannot meet the injection molding. Requirements for processing larger sized thin-walled parts.
The nylon+PPO alloy material not only maintains the heat resistance, weather resistance and molding processability of nylon, but also improves the rigidity when heated under low load, and can withstand the high temperature during drying of automobile body coatings. PPO/PA alloy can withstand 190 ° C high temperature, and has excellent mechanical properties, dimensional stability, oil resistance, electrical insulation, impact resistance.
Asia Billon a professional PPE/PA alloy resin plastic injection tooling & injection molding manufacture in South China .Our stability quality, Lower price and good service has given our customer a big confidence to new production development and market competition . ISO 9001 certified and TS 16949 compliance, each project with very competitive price and quality assurance.
Our main advantages as below :
1) 5% to 30% price lower than your local supplier or current supplier in China with same design or better quality.
2) Good customer service with quicker response
3) Early Project mechanical researching involved capacity for new production development
4) shorter Lead time stronger engineering team for mold design , mold simulation and quality assurance( DFM , full mold drawings, Mold flow simulation report can be provided )
5) all the requirements of certifications can be provided
6) Good knowledges for resin, steel and mechanical production design , we can help you optimize your project
7) High educated management team with long time working experience with oversea companies and all can speaking English
8) High precision injection mold and over mold is our big advantages than others ( Min tolerance for production can be +/-0.02mm, mold tolerance can be 0.005mm)
9) Good experience and understanding for SPI class 101 to 105 medical injection mold making classification
10) Small to middle size manufacturing and only service for high quality customer, we are easier to working with customer and smart enough.
11) we are fasting growing and smart or flexible enough for different demanding or some emergency conditions.
12) Good supply chain experience with Medical device , automotive , electronic or others industry OEM companies.
If you have any special engineering injection molding anf tooling RFQ, please feel free to contact us at:
Asia Billion Innovational Technology Ltd
Mobile for business: +86-134 8063 8827